Websites of Interest
These emergency hospitals are open 24 hours in case of an emergency:
- Toronto Animal Health Partners
- Central Toronto Veterinary Clinic
- We recommend that rabbits and small mammal emergencies are directed to Campus Estates or OVC
- Do you have questions you need answered about your companion? There are a lot of answers to your questions here.
- Your diabetic cat is complicated. Here are some answers to your questions.
- This is an excellent information site for rabbit owners. From info on husbandry, care, rescue, activism and more.
- This is an excellent resource for anyone looking to rescue or relinquish a Jack Russell Terrier
- This website will tell you about cat enclosures, basic indoor cat needs, cat life stressors and understanding cats
- Oxbow is our # 1 choice for exotic companion mammal feeds. We recommend checking out this site ‑lots of great information.
- Looking to adopt a new companion? Kingston Animal Rescue has lots of beautiful creatures for adoption. These animals have been well cared for!
- This is a great resource for all your questions regarding worms and germs. It will help you understand the risks for your companion animals and you.
- Losing your companion animal is devastating. Here you will find some information to help you cope with this difficult time.